We’re heating things up in this round of our ITnzgirl competition. Not only can you win delicious Mariah Carey’s Lollipop Bling perfumes and beautiful Saben Says jewellery but we are hunting to find our ultimate nzgirl fashionista!
The search for nzgirl’s Hottest Cupcake Baker was such a success we’ve decided to continue to theme rounds. This means we’re looking for Reader Favourites that answer one of the following fashion questions…
1: What is your latest fashion find?
- Tell us what fashion item you have found that you are lusting after.
- Give us examples of different styles of the item.
- Include: URL links, the price, the stockist and a picture
- Get inspiration here: Reader favourite: Pleats, please! and Our favourite: Goldeneye by Mollini
2: What is your favourite fashion winter/spring trend?
- There are hundreds of fashion trends – which ones are you loving and why?
- Do one trend per post.
- Tell us how to wear the trend.
- Give us examples of different styles and price points.
- Include: URL links, prices, stockists and pictures
- Get inspiration here: Our favourite: Boyfriend Cardi Winter Trend and Our favourite: Colour-clashing
3: What was your last fashion purchase?
- Tell us about your latest purchase.
- Where did you get it? Why do you like it? How much was it?
- How will you wear it?
- Include: URL link, price, stockist, pictures of you with the item
- Get inspiration here: Reader favourite: Alannah Hill Heart Belt
Any nzgirl member can submit their own fashion related favourite thing using our super easy form and then et voila – it’ll be published on nzgirl. Plus we’ll reward those nzgirls who are the trend-setters, the instinctives, the ones who are able to report on a true nzgirl favourite that the rest of the audience LOVES with great prizes! The hunt for the true fashionista Hot Five IT (short for Influential Twenty-and-thirty-something) nzgirls is on…
Every time you submit a favourite thing blog post we’ll track its popularity and reward you with influence points – you’ll get these for everytime your blog post is:
- Commented on
- Liked on Facebook
- Favourited on nzgirl
- Featured on our home page
- Or included in the nzgirl weekly newsletter
The more points a blog post gets, the further up the list you’ll go… bringing you that much closer to becoming one of our Hot Five ITnzgirls.
Want to get as many points as possible? Find out what our top 5 tips to gain influence points are here.
This round starts July 16 and will close on 5pm July 29 2011. The winners will be the nzgirls who have accumulated the most points during the fortnight. There’s no limits to the amount of favourite things you can post – provided the blog post meets our terms and conditions*.
At the end of the round, we’ll award an overall winner and four runner ups – aka our Hot Five ITnzgirls who will not only receive the following prizes but could be invited to join the nzgirl panel!
The overall winning ITnzgirl will receive the following Mariah Carey’s Lollipop Bling perfumes…
- 1 x 30ml bottle of Mine Again valued at $79.00
- 1 x 30ml bottle of Honey valued at $79.00
- 1 x 30ml bottle of Ribbon valued at $79.00
The four runner up Hot Five ITnzgirls will each receive a Saben Says sterling silver Origami Crane Ring from the Origami Collection valued at $79.99 each.