This roast pumpkin salad from NESTLÉ will keep you warm this winter and is simply scrumptious! For more delicious recipes from tastyrecipes.co.nz click here!
|1 kg pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1/2 cm thick slices|
|1 clove garlic, diced|
|1 tbsp olive oil|
|1 tbsp MAGGI Garlic Stock Powder|
|1 can chickpeas, drained, 390g|
|1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves|
|2 tbsp toasted slivered almonds|
|2 tbsp plain unsweetened yoghurt|
|1 tbsp lemon juice|
|1 tbsp chopped fresh mint|
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. In a large bowl toss pumpkin slices in garlic, olive oil and MAGGI Garlic Stock Powder.
3. Spread pumpkin on a lined baking tray and roast for 20 minutes, turning once, until brown and cooked.
4. Arrange on a platter with chickpeas, coriander leaves and almonds.
5. Combine dressing ingredients and spoon over salad before serving.