These NESTLÉ risotto balls are tremendous! Serve them alongside your favourite dips and vegetables. They make a great party snack for guests! We found this yummy recipe at tastyrecipes.co.nz, for more click here!
|2 skinless chicken breast fillets, chopped into small pieces|
|1 1/2 cups long grain rice|
|2 rashers lean bacon, thinly sliced|
|1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms|
|1/2 cup cream|
|1 pkt MAGGI Rice Cooker Chicken & Mushroom Risotto Recipe Mix|
|2 cups water|
|1/4 cup parmesan cheese|
|2 cups wholemeal breadcrumbs|
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Add chicken, rice, bacon, mushrooms and cream to rice cooker.
3. Combine MAGGI Rice Cooker Chicken & Mushroom Risotto Recipe Mix and water, add to rice cooker and set to cook.
4. Stir 2 to 3 times during cooking and when the warm indicator appears on rice cooker add parmesan cheese.
5. Transfer into a dish and allow to cool.
6. Stir through egg and roll into tablespoon sized balls.
7. Coat each ball in breadcrumbs and spray with oil.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
9. If desired, serve these morsels with sweet chilli sauce to dip.