Love savoury treats? Then you'll love these NESTLÉ cheese twisters, they're delicious! For more tasty recipes check out tastyrecipes.co.nz
|1 1/2 cups plain flour|
|1 tsp dried mustard powder|
|125 g unsalted butter|
|1 cup grated tasty cheese|
|1/2 cup CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk|
|2 tsp MAGGI Green Herb Stock Powder|
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease and line 2 baking trays.
2. Sift flour and mustard powder into large bowl, rub in butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs, stir in cheese.
3. Add CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk, mix to form a dough.
4. Roll dough out on lightly floured surface to a rectangle 25cm x 45cm.
5. Fold dough in half, roll dough out to form rectangle 36cm x 18cm. Cut dough into 24 x 1.5cm strips and sprinkle with MAGGI Green Herb Stock Powder.
6. Twist strips, place on prepared trays. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden. Cool on wire rack.