Facts about me:
1. I have VERY thick, very curly hair that used to make me cry and scream about how i was going to cut it all off when I was younger (I’m not joking, that happened)
2. I go to the gym every day which means I need to wash my hair every day, only adding to my dry hair issues.
3. I give myself about 3 minutes to do my hair every day.
4. I am saving for my wedding in November and am scared of hairdressers sucking me into buying their expensive products.
Facts about Dove Nutri-oil serum:
1. It actually works at taming my hair, defining my curls and making the thickness of it more manageable.
2. Oil= moisture, boom! (But not the icky, oily feeling, that would be bad)
3. It fits into my 3 minutes of dedicated hair doing time. Jump out of shower, towel dry, brush, rub a small amount of Dove Nutri-oil Serum through the ends, run out the door. Not get a fright the next time I catch a glimpse of my hair in the mirror.
4. I can buy it at the supermarket/the warehouse/ a place where nobody will try to up sell to me. For a fraction of the cost of similar products (just $8.17!)
Definitely enjoyed this product and would buy again. 4.5/5!