Go nuts! Some simple yet helpful idea’s to help people in your community. Share your idea’s below too
- Got old clothes? Books? Cutlery? Furniture? you no longer want nor need? Take them down to your local salvation army store! clear your house of unwanted items and the sallies will love them! They sell them in there store to others who really need them for a low, affordable price.
- Volunteer at the local SPCA- Not only can you give back to the people, you can help the animals too The SPCA is always looking for volunteers, they have a huge variety of roles avaliable from dog walking to distrubuting flyers! Give them a call today!
- Baking! Who doesn’t love baking!? Bake up a batch of biscuits and bring them down to your local resthome- They will love you forever.
- Pick up litter- This is something you can do with family or friends or keep an eye out for community events such as a local beach clean up. Keep NZ beautiful!
- Random deeds of kindness- This could be anything! Help the old lady across the street, pay the bus fare for someone who forgot their lose change, mow your neighbours lawns. You could truly make someones day!
Don’t forget to share your idea’s for helping out your local community! <3