Instead of plaguing everyone who commented before me with a thousand notifications I thought I’d post a few of my faves up here, I’d love to hears your too. Snacking is my favourite meal, next to breakfast, right after dessert hahaha…
- Fruit, whatevers in season, right now golden kiwifruit and mandarins, yum!
- Fresh dates, between the cost of them and how sweet they are two should suffice.
- Healthries feijoa tea with a teaspoon of honey in it, if you haven’t tried it yet, go out and buy some immediately! Hands down best herbal tea they have ever put out.
- Mountain bread wraps sprinkled with a bit of garlic salt/sea salt/ paprika.. whatever you have floating around really, then sprayed with a little oil and baked in the oven for around 10 minutes, fan bake ‘em at around 160, when they’re crispy, they’re ready.. I like to have them with some home made salsa- chop up fresh basil, tomatos, red onion and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Cruskits with light cottage cheese, fresh tomato, salt and cracked pepper, mmm.
- Canned peaches in juice (or if you have syrup ones in syrup lying about I just drain and rinse them) with some weight watchers custard, delish!
- A couple of pieces of fruit, like an apple and an orange, chopped up, a little dish of natural yogurt and have a little “fondue”.
- Natural popcorn with salt and paprika. Or cinnamon!
- Edamame beans, from freezer, to microwave, to belly.
Can’t wait to hears yours