#FLOSSIEFRIDAY: 3 Hair Products That Work Wonders On Any Hair + Where To Find Them
As the seasons change, your hair changes too. And after all the sun, salt and chlorine your lovely locks were exposed to over summer – not to mention hair colouring and loads of products for all those summer parties and weddings – autumn is the perfect time to put some nourishment and love back into your locks.
So we’ve found 3 amazing products that’ll work wonders on any hair and our hot picks on where to find them.
ASC Salon: R+Co.
It makes sense that the rockstars of hair at ASC Salon use the rockstars of hair care: R+Co., one of the sassiest brands on the block – think of it as the Coachella of shampoo. And released last August, is its Cactus Texturizing Shampoo, which not only nurtures your hair but brings it back to life. Plus no conditioner required saving you time and money. The shampoo boasts a “blend of texture-building particles” to enhance your hair’s “natural wave and personality” as well as packed full of grit and grip while providing for an “instantly more manageable, easy-to-style mane”.
This vid shows Cactus Texturizing Shampoo in action and we reckon the highlight is seeing how the right product produces the best results.
Kokomo: L’Oréal Professionnel
L’Oréal Professionnel has released its much-anticipated Smartbond product and the Kokomo gals are raving about it (as is Dannii Minogue)! Just as exposure to summer’s elements can damage your hair, so too can layers of colour. To give your hair a break, a Smartbond treatment is just the tonic. Its secret is maleic acid and ceramide which strengthen your hair’s bonds giving you stronger, softer, shinier hair. It’s a three-step system, with steps one and two applied in the salon and the third by you at home.
And the proof’s in the pudding, just look at these before and after pics with our fab Kiwi hair models:
Frenchie & Co.: Davines
We love the gals at Frenchie & Co. because not only are they experts in haircare, but they use gorgeous Italian natural haircare brand Davines. It’s hard to pick faves from the Davines’ range, but thankfully you don’t have to because the Frenchie & Co. gals have done the hard work for you and narrowed it down to these gorgeous Davines hair care essentials. A personal fave of mine is the MINU Hair Serum, which enables hair colour to last a whole lot longer while keeping your hair healthy and shiny. Plus the DEDE Hair Mist, which moisturises and mineralises all hair types. Perfecto!
Want More #flossiefriday Faves?
Get more of our Flossie treatment faves here:
- That Day I Got Mermaid Unicorn Hair
- How To Discover Your Balayage Babeliciousness
- How To Go From Balayage to Platinum Blonde and Look SMOKING!
- How to Refresh Winter Hair Without Getting the Chop
- Celebrity Hair Artist Guy Tang Shares His No. 1 Hair Must-Have
- 5 Myths Of Laser Hair Removal Debunked
- Turn Up The Noise With Super Cali Fragilistic Nail Art!
- What Happened When We Got Botox!!
- Why You Need A Pro Makeup Artist This Summer
- This Facial Will Revolutionise Your Skin Health
- Get The Trending Celeb’s Facial Right Here in New Zealand
- 5 Luxe Moisturisers That Will Save Your Autumn Skin
- 72,000 Reasons Your Bod Needs Thai Massage
- I Had A Vaginal Steam And It Was Great!
- The Insider’s Guide to Brazilian Waxes PLUS Get Our VIP Code!
- Why Mobile Spray Tan is the Answer to Your Summer Tan Prayers
- Flossie’s Hottest 5 Salons for 2016
- How to Give The Gift of “Me Time” This Chrissie + WIN!
- How to Get Beauty Appointments When and Where You Want Them