These cookies are perfect, slight chewy and not overly rich. So good it’s hard to stop once you begin…
- 280 g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 225 g butter or margarine, softened
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 165 g packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg
- 336 g dark chocolate chopped into chunks
- 120 g chopped nuts of your choice
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Chill in freezer for 10mins before dropping rounded tablespoon of cookie dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.