It’s nearly Christmas nzgirls!
Whip up a batch of these cute cupcakes for your next Christmas do and you’re sure to be the star of the party!
How to Make Mini Christmas Tree Cupcakes
You will need:
24 Mini Cupcakes of your choice (check out some recipes at Lydia Bakes)
Vanilla Buttercream, tinted green (recipe here)
Piping Bag fitted with a 1M or large star piping tip
Mini star cookie cutter
- Fill your piping bag half way with buttercream.
- Pipe a swirl around your cupcake, starting on the outside and working your way inwards, overlapping three times.
- Pinch the top of the icing so the tree has a nice point at the top.
- Place coloured sprinkles on the icing swirl.
- Roll out yellow fondant with a rolling pin and cut out small stars (you may want to do this in advance) place a little star on the top of each cupcake.
You can get creative and make all sorts of colour combinations, I made white and pink ones to match my Christmas tree at home!
Happy baking and Merry Christmas!