Welcome to WIWT – a new section on nzgirl brought to you by U by Kotex.
WIWT aka ‘What I Wore Today’ is a world wide phenomenon of women sharing photos of their daily outfits. It’s such a cool idea, we wanted to get in on the action!
It’s about feeling confident to embrace your own style and share it with the world! Here’s nzgirl fashion blogger Cait from Chasing Cait getting the show started…
U by Kotex understands the importance of feeling confident in your own skin.
You want protection from a liner so discreet you can wear anything and still head out the door ready to take on the world.
U by Kotex get that, which is why they’ve brought out Nude Liners – a liner that’s so thin you don’t even know it’s there and yet it offers you the ultimate in everyday freshness.
Also in the U by Kotex range is their Design Liners – with different looks to reflect your mood, how clever.
So to get WIWTing, here’s what you need to do…
- Snap a picture of your outfit
- Login to nzgirl and upload the picture using our Add Your Fave form here.
- In the description, explain to us what you’re wearing today. EG. Where are the pieces from? Are they new or vintage? Is it from The Warehouse or Jeanswest?
- Tag ‘WIWT’ in the keywords section.
- Hit PUBLISH and share it out on your social network.
There’s no right or wrong way to do it, it’s about feeling confident to share your look out to your fellow nzgirls.
As some extra motivation we have a WIWT prize up for grabs – find out more tomorrow!
We also have 4000 U by Kotex Nude Liner samples up for grabs – simply sign up here and we’ll post it out to you.