It’s that time of year where we start to brave the world with our bare legs once again. But there’s certain prep we need to do first… if you know what I mean.
For this week’s Tried & Tested I’ve put Schick’s new razor the Hydro Silk through its paces.
If you’re not quite ready to ditch the leggings, this will help.
The Hydro Silk is Schick’s first ever five-blade women’s razor. It’s specially built to hydrate your skin longer than any other razor leaving you with silky smooth pins.
So, what makes it so special?
- There’s no need to lather up
- It delivers Schick’s closest shave
- Skin is left silky smooth for up to two hours after shaving
- The handle makes it easy to maneuver those hard to reach places
- Your skin is protected from irritation
It was not only the quickest shave (definite bonus points for me), but it left my skin smooth, hydrated and gave me enough confidence to ditch the leggings.
All I need now is a bit of fake tan and I’ll be set for summer!
Find Schick’s new Hydro Silk razor at supermarkets nationwide now for $15.99. You can pick up the 4-pack refills for $21.00.
For more information check out www.schickfreeyourskin.co.nz.