Who wants luminous skin? Silly question – who doesn’t!
New to the beauty counter this September is the SkinPerfect Primer SPF30 from Dermalogica.
It may be a little tube, but it packs a mighty punch.
This new primer not only works as a great base for your makeup, it also acts as a skin treatment to help fight the underlying causes of skin aging.
- skin has a luminous finish
- your makeup will last longer
- it evens out the texture of your skin
- it shields skin from UV light (SPF 30)
- it blends away discoloration for a flawless finish
- hydrates for soft, smooth skin
- it protects from further skin-aging damage
- it stimulates collagen replenishment
- it can be worn alone or as a foundation prep
- it absorbs excess oil and fills in fine lines
Pretty good huh?
Simply apply a pea-sized amount to your face (and neck if you like) as it spreads out easily. Apply it anywhere you’d usually put your foundation even around your eyes and on your lips if you like.
I’ve put the SkinPerfect Primer to the test over the past month, using it as a base for my makeup. The verdict?
When I use the primer my makeup stays put for longer. But what I LOVE even more is the even, luminous and flawless coverage I get when I have it on. You could say I am one happy camper.
One of my concerns was the size of tube VS the price. But I’m pleased to report I haven’t made a dent in my tube, and I wouldn’t say I was using it sparingly either. It’ll approximately last three months.
And what I consider an essential aspect of all skincare nowadays, the primer is SPF30 giving you that necessary sun protection. Full marks here.
You can find SkinPerfect Primer SPF30 from Dermalogica stockists for RRP $98.00 from September 2012.
Check out this video from Dermalogica HQ for more information.
Will you be trying the SkinPerfect Primer?