Our favourite: Day to Night Makeup Looks
From nude lips to a bright red pout, dark smoky eyes to a classic chic look, there is a look for every occasion. I’ve found three gorgeous looks that can easily take you from work to play and will work for every skin tone and hair colour.
1. Dianna Agron – Classic Chic
Dianna’s look is flawless and very classical. Think Audrey Hepburn, this look is soft, feminine and pretty. This makeup works great for any occasion from work, to summer BBQs and a night out. This is one of my favourites because it’s easily maintained throughout the day/night and a simple re-application of mascara and a little gloss can brighten it right up again. I love using gel eyeliners, they are so much easier than liquid eyeliner and it is more waterproof and long wearing which is a bonus.
1. ELIZABETH ARDEN – Color Intrigue Gel Eyeliner with Brush $31.00 2. MAC – Lip Glass Lip Gloss – Russian Red $26.50 3. YOUNGBLOOD – Crushed Loose Mineral Blush – Coral Reef $30.50
2. Kim Kardashian – Nude Tones
Kim is truly gorgeous but her look can easily be achieved by us all with the right colours. Kim’s makeup is sophisticated and pretty but her eyes pop with gorgeous fake eyelashes. This is another great look to play with that could easily be transformed in to a more dramatic look by adding some red lippy.
1. MAX FACTOR – Silk Gloss Tube – Next to Nude $15.00 2. REVLON – Soft On The Eyes Sheer Loose Shadow $17.00 3. BARE ESCENTUALS – i.d. BareMinerals Blush – Golden Gate $31.00
3. Katy Perry – Sultry Eyes
Katy is known to be out there with her makeup and fashion choices but this look is sexy and sophisticated with dark sultry eyes. The perfect look for a night out on the town or as a great contrast to a nude/pale outfit. The dark tones of metallic browns and heavy eyeliner really play up her best feature. The coral lip colour is a great alternative to red and works well with the colour on her eyes.
1. YOUNGBLOOD – Lipgloss – Coy $26.50 2. CALVIN KLEIN -Eye Quad – # 102 Gotham Lights $32.50 3. MAC – Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo – Midnight Madness $31.00
What’s your favourite makeup look for summer?