We first met ASC Salon when it opened last year, so when the Flossie gals invited nzgirl in for a Balayage treatment, we jumped at the opportunity!
Our fave nzgirl, Izzie, heads back to uni in a month and she was super keen to get a Balayage for her brown locks to take that sun-kissed look with her.
Izzie went under the tender care of talented stylist, Jasmine. Watch Izzie’s fab journey to gorgeous hair, here!
We asked the amazing Jasmine for her hot tips on getting balayage and here’s what she said:
1. Is there an ideal hair length for balayage? What would you recommend?
There is no limit to the length when doing a balayage, however personally I believe shoulder length and longer is more pleasing to the eye taking into account the dark to light ratio.
2. Does it matter what hair colour or condition someone’s hair is in before coming in?
3. What take home treatments would you recommend?
4. What questions should someone ask their stylist before committing to Balayage?
5. Can Balayage go wrong?
Grab our Exclusive nzgirl VIP special for ASC Salon
Change up your summer look with a complex balayage and toner, finished off with a blow wave to leave you looking and feeling fabulous! You’ll SAVE $45 (this appointment is usually $285). Jump in here on your smartphone, book and you’re good to go!
Want More #flossiefriday Faves?
Get more of our Flossie treatment faves here:
- How To Go From Balayage to Platinum Blonde and Look SMOKING!
- How to Refresh Winter Hair Without Getting the Chop
- Get The Trending Celeb’s Facial Right Here in New Zealand
- What Happened When We Got Botox!!
- Why You Need A Pro Makeup Artist This Summer
- The Insider’s Guide to Brazilian Waxes PLUS Get Our VIP Code!
- Why Mobile Spray Tan is the Answer to Your Summer Tan Prayers
- Flossie’s Hottest 5 Salons for 2016
- How to Give The Gift of “Me Time” This Chrissie + WIN!
- How to Get Beauty Appointments When and Where You Want Them