REKORDERLIG WINTER CIDER PROMOTION
Terms and Conditions
How to enter
Simply answer the question what makes Rekorderlig Winter Cider so unique? Entrants must be logged in and click on the “Enter Competition” button to complete entry.
Prize pack: There will be 3 prize packs up for grabs. Winners will be drawn at random from all the valid entries received before the end of the Promotion period. Each prize pack includes a case of Rekorderlig Winter Cider (15 bottles). Prize packs will be couriered to the winner within 7 days of receipt of address details.
- To participate in and/or claim a prize in the Rekorderlig Winter Cider Promotion you must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over.
- The Promoter’s employees, and employees or contractors of associated companies and agencies of the Promoter, and their immediate families (including spouses, grandparents, parents, children or grandchildren) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions by you. All details and instructions form part of the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
- The Promotion commences on the Thursday 21 June. The Promotion closes at midnight on Thursday 27 June. No entries will be accepted outside of these dates.
- Winners will be notified on closure of the competition and requested to supply address details for delivery within 48hours of contact. Should address details not be supplied within this timeframe a new winner will be draw and contacted.
- The Promoter has no responsibility, and will not be liable, for any lost, incorrect, or misdirected entries, or any entries not received by the Promoter.
- In the event of a dispute the Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants consent to the use of their name and photograph for any promotional purposes carried out by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its discretion to change the terms and conditions of the Promotion without prior notice, or extend, postpone or discontinue the Promotion at any time.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a prize to any participant if, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, that participant has violated these terms and conditions or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion.
- Winners of the Promotion will be notified via email. If any prize winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion, another prize winner will be drawn.
- Prizes are as stipulated and are non-transferable and non-refundable. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion is not available for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another prize of like value. The Promoter will not be responsible for the cancellation or postponement of any prize or the event.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by any participant (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss). All prizes are taken entirely at the prize winners’ own risk. Prize winners indemnify the Promoter against any claim for accident or loss of life, personal injury, property damage or other loss, cost or expense arising in connection with the prize.
- These terms and conditions are subject to all applicable liquor licensing laws and regulations.
- If you provided consent to receiving promotional emails and texts, the information submitted by you will be handled and saved according to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993 and the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. You may be sent promotional information from Rekorderlig Cider and its agents and service providers from time to time. You have the right to unsubscribe at any time, and to access and request correction of any personal information concerning you held by the Promoter or its agents and service providers.
- The Promoter is DB Breweries Limited (Promoter), 1 Bairds Road, Otahuhu, Auckland. Participants to this promotion agree that the Promoter may retain their personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and for future promotions carried out by the Promoter. A request to access, update or to remove any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out above.