So you’ve stumbled across nzgirl, but who & what exactly are we, you may be asking?
Targeting 20 and 30 something females, nzgirl.co.nz has been the market leader in New Zealand digital media for more than a decade. First launched in 1999, the website has evolved into a social magazine where the community (aka YOU) create, share and find their favourite things faster.
Here are some things you need to know:
- We have evolved into one of NZ’s first social magazines! Not only can you find your new favourite things faster, but we’ve made it super easy to write and share your own articles too.
- We pride ourselves on being a blogger-friendly platform where NZ’s top influencers can easily share their favourite things via article templates and our iPhone app.
- We have a growing Bloggers Club with lots of cool opportunities for bloggers
- As well as our bloggers sharing content, any nzgirl member can also share their favourite things by simply filling out our Reader Fave article template
- We aim to inspire New Zealand women by curating a picturesque blend of fashion, beauty, food, health & wellbeing and lifestyle content.
- Every article gives you the ability to comment, retweet, like via Facebook and ‘pin’ via Pinterest.
- Your nzgirl membership entitles you to write your own articles, to receive emails about the best articles or exclusive offers, enter competitions such as these and be part of an amazing community of like-minded nzgirls.
- We have launched our very first iPhone app – to help you find and share your favourite things when you’re out and about. Download it here – it’s free!
Click here to find out about advertising options.
Meet the nzgirl team…
My role with nzgirl is… the editorial curator. Day to day you’ll find me writing articles, attending launches, curating blogger content, connecting with nzgirls via social media and our email newsletter, bringing to life our growing Bloggers Club and project managing new site developments. I’m your go-to for all things editorial on nzgirl.
My favourite part of my job is… getting to do something I love with a great team. I have a passion for writing and really enjoy working closely with some of NZ’s top bloggers. It’s also cool to be able to connect with other nzgirls living here and overseas.
When I’m not at work, you can find me… either at the rugby or browsing the latest collection at moochi whilst eating a cupcake.
My favourite #fullfatfriday treat is… anything to do with cookie dough! These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles that Hannah makes are my absolute fave!
Senior Key Account Manager
My role with nzgirl is… As the Senior Key Account Manager at nzgirl, I’m in charge of booking all the integrated marketing campaigns you see popping up on the site and looking for ways to develop the nzgirl business. My focus is to ensure we partner with brands that enhance and match the nzgirl personality whilst continuously delivering the best to our clients, their customers and our nzgirls.
My favourite part of my job is… getting to work with, and be part of an amazing team of inspiring women.
When I’m not at work, you can find me… hanging with my children, Sophie 5 & Cooper 2, family and friends. Most probably with a glass of wine in hand and chocolate nearby.
My role with nzgirl is… Campaign and Office Manager. I work closely with our clients, and the rest of the nzgirl team, to ensure that all campaigns run as smoothly and successfully as possible. I also look after the day-to-day running of nzgirlHQ, and I am your go-to girl if you have any questions or issues with the site.
My favourite part of my job is… the variation of my role, the #fullfatfriday treats, and working with an amazing team of hilarious and supportive ladies.
When I’m not at work, you can find me… at home! My idea of the ideal day is spending a couple of hours pawing through recipe books and planning out the perfect dinner party menu, heading out to buy tasty supplies, then throwing a dinner party with my husband and our good friends!
My favourite #fullfatfriday treat is… where do I start? Anything chocolate – so pots of Molten Fudge Chocolate Cake and Nutella-Stuffed Brown Butter + Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies are right up my alley!
My role with nzgirl is… I’m the editorial assistant here at nzgirl. I take care of the competitions on the site, I write blog posts, help Jo out with the general running of the site and interact with nzgirls on social media.
My favourite part of my job is… I love writing beauty blog posts, using our Pinterest boards and interacting with our amazing nzgirls.
When I’m not at work, you can find me… At uni, blogging, playing with makeup and beauty products, watching movies or throwing dinner parties with my boyfriend.
My favourite #fullfatfriday treat is… These delicious Cookie Dough Truffles! Everyone in the office requests I bring these to our shared lunches.
My role with nzgirl is… I am the newest intern at nzgirl so I help Jo out with writing content, following up on competitions and finding some awesome affirmations to inspire nzgirls.
My favourite part of my job is… Getting to work in a fun and creative environment for a website that I have always loved reading!
When I’m not at work, you can find me… Trawling through fashion magazines and blogs for outfit inspiration, having coffee dates with friends and watching movies. I also do Highland Dancing so that is a big part of my life as well.
My favourite #fullfatfriday treat is… Cupcakes! The look cute and are soo yummy. One is never enough!