So you’ve stumbled across nzgirl, but who & what exactly are we, you may be asking?
Targeting 20 and 30 something females, nzgirl.co.nz has been the market leader in New Zealand digital media for more than a decade. First launched in 1999, the website has evolved into a social magazine where the community (aka YOU) create, share and find their favourite things faster.
Here are some things you need to know:
- We’re written by nzgirls for nzgirls.
- We have evolved into one of NZ’s first social magazines! Not only can you find your new favourite things faster, but we’ve made it super easy to write and share your own articles too.
- On our sister site www.bloggersclub.com you can access a number of article templates to create beautiful content that can be shared on nzgirl.co.nz
- We pride ourselves on being a blogger-friendly platform where NZ’s top influencers can easily share their favourite things via article templates on Bloggers Club and via our iPhone app.
- We have a growing Bloggers Club with lots of cool opportunities for bloggers
- As well as our bloggers sharing content, any nzgirl member can also share their favourite things by simply filling out our Reader Fave article template
- We aim to inspire New Zealand women by curating a picturesque blend of fashion, beauty, food, health & wellbeing and lifestyle content.
- Every article gives you the ability to comment, retweet, like via Facebook and ‘pin’ via Pinterest.
- Your nzgirl membership entitles you to write your own articles, to receive emails about the best articles or exclusive offers, enter competitions such as these and be part of an amazing community of like-minded nzgirls.
- We have launched our very first iPhone app – to help you find and share your favourite things when you’re out and about. Download it here – it’s free!
- Can’t get enough? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
Click here to find out about advertising options.
Meet the nzgirl team…
My role with nzgirl is… the editorial curator. Day to day you’ll find me writing articles, attending launches, curating blogger content, connecting with nzgirls via social media and our email newsletter, bringing to life our growing Bloggers Club and project managing new site developments. I’m your go-to for all things editorial on nzgirl.
My favourite part of my job is… getting to do something I love with a great team. I have a passion for writing and really enjoy working closely with some of NZ’s top bloggers. It’s also cool to be able to connect with other nzgirls living here and overseas.
When I’m not at work, you can find me… I love a good movie marathon, a night out in Ponsonby or enjoying a home cooked meal at home with the house mates.
My favourite #fullfatfriday treat is… anything to do with cookie dough! These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles that Hannah makes are my absolute fave!