So you’ve stumbled across nzgirl, but who & what exactly are we, you may be asking?
Targeting 20 and 30 something females, nzgirl is a market leader in the online space in New Zealand. Launched twelve years ago, we continue to evolve to ensure we inspire and inform the women of New Zealand with our unique blend of fashion, beauty, entertainment, food, technology, health and wellbeing commentary and critique…
Here are some things you need to know:
- We are now one of NZ’s first social magazines! So, not only can you find your new favourite things faster, but we’ve made it super easy to write and share your own articles too.
- Our aim is to help you ‘find and share your favourite things faster’
- Our articles are submitted by nzgirl staff, our handpicked panel of experts AND the nzgirl audience.
- You’ll find our favourite things to eat, to buy, to entertain, to know and our favourite people and places, all packaged up deliciously for you to devour.
- Every article gives you the ability to comment, <3 it to your profile, retweet, like via Facebook and ‘pin’ via Pinterest.
- Your nzgirl membership entitles you to write your own articles, to receive emails about the best articles or exclusive offers, enter competitions such as these and chat amongst our nzgirl forum community.
- We’re about to launch our very first iPhone app – to help you find and share your favourite things when you’re out and about.
Click here to find out about advertising options.
Meet the nzgirl team…
My role with nzgirl is… Curator. I look after all editorial opportunities, communication with the nzgirl panel and marketing enquiries. This role will see me bring together all of nzgirl’s favourite things – from our readers to the nzgirl panelists and from us – so we can get them to you as fast and easy as possible.
When I’m not at work, you can find me… taking it easy with my friends and family, baking up a storm in the kitchen, enjoying what’s on the box and scoffing down a chocolate éclair at the Parnell French Markets on a sunny Sunday morning.
I firmly believe… in positive thinking. Why waste time being negative? Life’s too short.
The best thing about being an nzgirl is… we band together like one big family. I love how we look out for our fellow nzgirls! <3
My role with nzgirl is… Campaign Manager. I look after the day-to-day running of the nzgirl office, and assist with Account and Campaign Management. I also work closely alongside the rest of the nzgirl team to make sure everything is running as smoothly as possible. I am your go-to girl if you have any questions or issues with the site.
When I’m not at work, you can find me… at home, usually with a book in one hand and a glass of vino in the other! Since returning home to Auckland after three years in Melbourne, my husband and I have been making the most of having our beautiful friends and family around us, so there have been a lot of catch ups, dinner parties and weekends away – but I am always happiest at home. Simple pleasures!
I firmly believe… that you are the maker of your own destiny. Stay positive and focused, and you can make it happen.
The best thing about being an nzgirl is… the laidback and friendly people who surround us, and the breathtaking country we are so lucky to live in.
Insights and Innovations Director
My role with nzgirl is…bringing to power the influence of the nzgirl audience
When I’m not at work, you can find me… on a plane! Though I’m now back based from Auckland permanently, I spend a lot of time in Sydney and Melbourne. When I’m home you can normally find me entertaining friends in my backyard, or walking my dog or consuming something wet & fruity on Ponsonby Road.
I firmly believe… the right thing will happen at the right time for the right reasons.
The best thing about being an nzgirl is… being afforded the opportunities to do cool things like this! Sure we have some pretty tough times, but really, in the scheme of things? They’re not tough – they’re incredibly fortunate.