nzgirl is the go-to place for all nzgirls to get Aspiration, Inspiration, Information and Motivation about everything they need to make their lives the best they can be.
Who is nzgirl?
nzgirl.co.nz has been the market leader in New Zealand digital media for more than a decade. The website first launched in 1999 – share in some of our fab history in our gallery here – and it has evolved into a social magazine where the community (aka you) create, share and find your favourite things.
What you need to know
- Our organic cumulative reach in social media is 120K
- We also have 120K unique views on our website each month
- We’re written by nzgirls for nzgirls
- We are New Zealand’s first social magazine
- We’re on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
- Our sister site is Bloggersclub which hosts information about our official bloggers
- We inspire New Zealand women by curating fashion, beauty, food, health & wellbeing and lifestyle content
- Any nzgirl can join our community, which entitles you to write your own articles, to receive emails about the best articles or exclusive offers, enter competitions and be part of an amazing community of fab nzgirls!
Click here to find out about advertising options!
Meet the nzgirl Team…
Head Girl – Curator, Editor, Writer, Fun-lover
What I do…
the editor, curator and chief writer for nzgirl. I love to write about every and anything. From fashion, style, food, going out to all those head-scratching life issues. I’m super curious and love to explore life! Feel free to contact me any time: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What I about my job…
is all the things! From doing the coin toss for Venus Williams at the ASB Classic, sitting front row at fashion shows, getting out and about in New Zealand and overseas, and trying out fab new beauty products to see what’s the best for our nzgirls!
What I to do when I am not working…
I get cabin fever sitting at home for more than 5 minutes, so you’ll find me at my fave places – Wynyard Quarter, Britomart, Ponsonby, City Works Depot and the old fave, K Road. And when I am not out playing, I’m at Les Mills shaking my bootie in BodyJam or stretching it out in CX Works and yoga. And when I finally do get in, I love to get cosy with a great read, a movie for an amazing documentary.
My favourite thing is…
people! I surround myself with the people who inspire me and lift me to be the best me I can be!